This page informs you the website visitor on how emborawild.com (“Emborawild”, “we” or “us”) collects, uses and discloses information about you.
What information do we collect?
Whenever you use our service, we may collect personal information about you that you provide directly to us through filling out contact form, response form, and through subscribing for our newsletter services. The types of information that we may collect include your name, display name, username, avatar image, email, website address, and any other information that you willingly chose to share with us.
There are also some information that we collect automatically on our own and through third party services like analytic providers and newsletter service providers which includes:
- Information about your activities on our Service such as likes and shares, access time, viewed pages and links clicked.
- Information about your device and network such as the version of operating system on your device, your device type, your IP address, your browser type, your mobile network and unique device identifier.
- Information collected by cookies; which are small data files stored on your device whenever you visit our service which helps us to analyze and track data to better understand your needs on the service and improve your experience. If you wish to learn more about cookies or disable them, see Your choices below.
How do we use the information that we collect?
We use information collected from you SOLEY to contact you, identify you, communicate with you, and improve our service for you. Emborawild does not sell your personal information.
Sharing of information that we collect
We share the personal information that you provide to us with other users of the service so that you may be easily identified. For example, the name and gravata image that you submit when filling out a comment form will be visible to other users of the Service.
We also share your personal information with third party service providers such as security, communications and marketing providers that help us perform some services. These third party service providers are in no way permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and perform services.
We may share your personal information with relevant authorities (such as court or government agency) if required by law and in response to valid requests by them. We may also share your personal information with your consent or at your direction, and also de-identified information that cannot be used to identify you.
We use a variety of security procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. But please note that we cannot guarantee the absolute security and safety of your personal information online as no method of transmission over the internet or of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable.
Retention of personal information
Third party links and embeds
We use Google analytics to analyze the use of this Site.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page:http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Our service is strictly for users above the age of 13 years. We will not knowingly collect any personal information about any user below the stated age requirement, and in any case we do outside of intent and eventually find out, we will immediately remove the information from our storage.
You may request for deletion of any information that you provide to us, but please note that we may refuse your request in some instance and continue to retain your certain information about you as required by law or for our legitimate business purposes.
Unsubscribe from our communications
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our emails.
- By email: email@example.com